Method 1: From within your account
1. Login to your account and up the top right you should see a user icon, click this and select ‘My Account’ to open your account settings.
2. Click the pencil icon on the top navigation bar (left of the search bar) and select ‘Change Password’
3. Enter your current password, then your new password, and then confirm your new password - click 'Save' and you’re all done! You can now log in using your new password.
Method 2: if you don’t know your current password and can’t login
1. On the login screen, click the ‘Forgot Password?’ button.
2. Enter your email address and complete the reCAPTCHA security verification then click ‘RESET PASSWORD’.
After doing so you should see the following:
3. You should have received the following email (or similar) and a link to reset your password.
4. Click the link and you should see the following screen. Once you do just enter the new password you’d like to use and click the ‘CHANGE PASSWORD’ button.
5. All Done! You should now be able to login with your new password.