Overview: This ‘how to’ will demonstrate how you can view all the Public Holidays for specific States.
1. Under HR Settings click on the ‘Public Holiday’ button
2. To change the State click on the ‘All States’ tab on the top bar
3. By Choosing the State you will be able to view all the Public Holidays for that specific State for the current year and the next year
4. If you want to add in a holiday that is not there you can do so by clicking on the ‘New Holiday’ button on the top
5. Enter in the name of the Public Holiday, Date and State that it applies to
6. Once all the details of the Public Holiday are entered click on the ‘Add Public Holiday’ button