Overview: This ‘how to’ will demonstrate how someone can create a quote in the field through assigning services and products to the quote.
1. Click on the ‘Sales’ button
2. Click on the ‘Quotes’ button in the left hand panel
3. Click on the ‘+’ button
4. Fill out the Client Information
- Select the company you are creating the quote for.
- Select the contact at that company.
- Select the deal the quote is for.
- Select the project the job is for.
- Select the job for the quote.
- Select the equipment required for the quote.
5. Click on the Price button to edit the price of the quote
6. Fill out the pricing information
7. Click on the tick icon to save
8. Click the ‘add product’ button to add a product to a quote
9. Fill out the product information and the price associated with this product and click on the blue ‘save’ button
10 You can also add a product or service to a quote by clicking on the ‘+’ button
11. Click on the ‘Service’ button to add a service to the quote
12. Fill out all the service information. And click the ‘tick’ button to save
13. Once all your products and services are added to the quote you have a full image of the quote.