Overview: This ‘ How to’ will show you how to manage the notifications in the scheduler
1. Click on the three dots in the top panel
2. Then click on ‘Settings’
3. Click on the ‘Notifications Config’ icon
4. Here you can change your Notification settings
- ‘Who confirms the scheduled events’ This is the individual that confirms the event. Options include: Person Scheduling, Person Being Scheduled, and both. “Person Scheduling” is the user who created the event; “Person Being Scheduled” includes all people who are linked/assigned to the event.
- ‘Schedule Notifications’ Here is where you can specify what the notification will say. These templates are defined in the SMS module.
- ‘In App and Email Notifications Enabled’ Tick this if you want this enabled.
- ‘SMS Notifications Enabled’ Tick this if you want this enabled.