Overview: This How to will take you through timesheet settings and how to configure by role or by person
1. Click on the ‘HR’ button in the shortcuts menu
2. Click on the ‘Settings’ button in the left hand panel
3. Click on the ‘Timesheet Settings’
4. Scroll down to ‘Timesheets:Approval’ and ensure the ‘Pre-Approval’ field is set to configure.
5. Then return to HR Settings and select ‘Timesheet Approvals’
6. Select the ‘Leave Approval’ tab. Here you can select who can approve each individual staff member’s timesheets
7. To select the staff member who can approve timesheets for each role click on ‘Role Approvals’
8. If an individual is not assigned someone to approve their timesheets, they will be automatically set to the individual who is assigned to approve that person's role. Here you can determine who is in charge of approving each role.