If you have installed a GPS tracker to track a piece of equipment in the Kynection app KIM, you will need to update the system in the following way:
- Open the Equipment module
- Find and click on the GPS unit
- Click the edit pencil at the top of the screen
- Find the Parent field and click into it. Search and select for the equipment the unit was installed into
- Click tick at the top of the screen
- Once a day the system looks to connect the GPS data into the system. After this initial sync, the equipment will start tracking on the Trackview map.