Overview: When exporting a Form to Excel, it is possible to change the way the information is presented. You will need an Excel template pre-created so that KIM knows the format you want. If you do wish to have a Custom Excel template set up, please contact the Vertical Matters Support team and we will assist (please note that this will be treated as a development item).
1. Click on the 'Forms' module.
2. Click on the ‘Templates’ button.
3. Click on the folder that your template is in.
4. Click on the Form template you would like to export.
5. Click on the export button.