Overview: The 'Custom Email' tab can be used to determine what an email will look like if the Form is emailed through code as part of its workflow.
1. Click on the ‘Forms’ Module.
2. Click on the ‘Templates’ button.
3. Click on the folder that your template is in.
4. Click on the Form template you would like to copy.
5. Click on the ‘Custom Email’ Button.
- Subject: The 'Subject' field allows for the entry of the email subject.
- Message: The 'Message' field is where the body of the email is entered.
- To make sure that the emails are not completely generic, the fields of the form can be accessed. For instance, the following text may be included in message body:
Your order is ready, please pick up by #F3#.
- Whenever there is a #Fx#, the relevant field will be referenced in the form and the contents of the field will replace the #Fx#. These placeholders can also be used in the Subject field.