Overview: You can export your existing templates and edit them in excel.
1. Click on the ‘Forms’ module.
2. Click on the ‘Templates’ button.
3. Click on the folder your form is in.
4. Click on the form you wish to edit.
5. Click on the 'Export' button.
- Note the names running along the top of the document (highlighted). These indicate how KIM will format each column and describe how a form is built. The full list of headings along with their meaning and configuration is as follows
- Note that all of these controls are available from the GUI (graphical user interface) within KIM.
- Things like Group, Prefix, Linked record, can all be handled within KIM. It is usually easier to worry about these parameters once the CSV is imported