Overview: The Risk field allows Risk information from the Knowledge Base module to be pulled into forms. The field will retain the Probability and Severity as described in the Knowledge Base, but give the user the ability to alter these per the time of completing the form.
1. Click on the ‘Forms’ module.
2. Click on the ‘Templates’ button.
3. Click on the folder ‘+’ to create a new template.
4. Complete the template name and click on the blue ‘Save’ button.
5. Click on the newly created template.
6. Click on the ‘Fields’ button.
7. Click on the ‘Risk’ button.
8. From the dropdown box, choose the Risk that you would like to add to your form.
9. Click on the tick button to save.
10. The list of Risks can be found in the Knowledge Base, Click on the ‘Knowledge Base’ Button.
11. Click on the ‘Risk’ Button.
12. This is where you define the default information including the Control Measure options.