Overview: The Photo field has three types: Photo, Drawing and Image.
The Photo type operates differently for Web and Mobile based users of a form. Web users will see a link asking them to attach an image, while mobile users will have the added ability to take a photograph from their device.
The Drawing and Image fields both involve pre-populating the form with an image. Drawing is for when a Mobile user is required to annotate a pre-set image, and Image is for when either a Web or a Mobile user just needs to see an image for reference.
1. Click on the ‘Forms’ module.
2. Click on the ‘Templates’ button.
3. Click on the folder ‘+’ to create a new template.
4. Complete the template name and click on the blue ‘Save’ button.
5. Click on the newly created template.
6. Click on the ‘Fields’ button.
7. Click on the ‘Photo’ button.
8. Click on either the ‘Photo’ ‘Drawing’ or ‘Image’ button.
9. Give your field a label. Leave the Action as Default for most operations, as this will leave the choice of upload method to the mobile user. When you are finished click on the tick button.
10. Give your field a label. Select the image you would like mobile users to be able to annotate. When you are finished click on the tick button.
11. Give your field a label. Select the static image you wish to attach to the form permanently. When you are finished click on the tick button.