Overview: The Date Box has four options to use, Date, Time, Date Time and Duration. All four will be explained in this guide.
1. Click on the ‘Forms’ module.
2. Click on the ‘Templates’ button.
3. Click on the folder ‘+’ to create a new template.
4. Complete the template name and click on the blue ‘Save’ button.
5. Click on the newly created template.
6. Click on the ‘Fields’ button.
7. Click on the ‘Date Box’ button.
8. Click on the ‘Date’ button from the drop down menu.
9. Give your field a Label. You may optionally define a default value such as the current date using a short script as shown below. When you are finished click on the tick button to save.
10. The next type is the Time box.
11. Similar to the Date box, you may define a default time of 'now' or any other time using the script below. Once finished click the tick button to save.