Overview: Forms can be added against all aspects of KIM. This includes Jobs, Projects, Contacts, Assets, Deals, etc.
1. Click on the module you need to complete a form against, for this example we'll use the jobs module.
2. Click on the ‘Open’ button.
3. Select the Job, project, contact, Asset, Deal, etc. In this case Job.
4. Click on the ‘+’ button.
5. Click on the ‘form’ button.
6. A list of all available forms will display. Select form needing completion.
7. Complete and Submit the form once complete, this form will now be stored against the item the form is required for.