Overview: Categories can be used to group similar equipment together, and provide default Forms and automation depending on the Categories settings.
1. Click on the 'Equipment' module.
2. Click on the 'Categories' button.
3. Click on the '+' button.
4. The following form is displayed.
- Each section has a default form that can be associated with it. For example, the Form selected under the 'Maintenance Form' field will be used as the default Maintenance Form for Equipment in the Category. The 'Utilization' field allows for the selection of either distance (in KM) or time (in hours). It should be noted that selecting either of these will add two new fields to the screen:
- 'Monthly min' prompts for the minimum number of expected KM's or hours (the example above is measured in KM's).
- The 'Interval' field indicates at what interval (in hours or KM's) the Equipment would typically require Maintenance.