Overview: The Company's records store information on different organisations that your organisation has contact with, whether they are business partners, suppliers, customers, favourite company outing venues, etc.
1. Click on the 'Contacts' module.
2. Click on the '+' button.
3. Click on the 'Company' menu item.
4. A form will be presented where the details of the Company can be added. It is broken up into three sections:
- The top section predominantly asks for contact information.
- The second section prompts for details regarding the Companies address. The 'Position' field will automatically fill in if Maps can find the address you have provided.
- The last section prompts for additional information, more specific to the way KIM works. 'Owner' field is quite important, as depending on your settings, this will indicate who in your organization may view this Company.
5. Once all the necessary details are entered, click the ‘tick’, and the Company will be saved.