Overview: Equipment can be marked as requiring maintenance at particular times so that it can easily be tracked from within KIM.
1. Click on the ‘Equipment’ Module.
2. Click on the 'Equipment' button.
3. Select the Equipment that you would like to add a Maintenance date for. For the purpose of this How To, we have selected the Lamborghini Centenario.
4. Click on the pencil icon button to edit.
5. Click on the 'Maintenance' button.
6. The Maintenance screen has two fields, as depicted below. The 'Service Due Date' indicates when the Equipment requires maintenance. The 'End of Warranty' field indicates when the Equipment's warranty is over. One you have finished editing click on the tick button to save.