Overview: This How To will guide you through using the Options in the Calendar module.
1. Click on the ‘Calendar’ module.
2. Click on the ‘Options’ button on the lower left-hand menu.
3. The General tab has 3 main options.
4. In the options tab there are 7 different options for you to select.
- Choose between a 12 and 24 hour time format
- Choose which day of the week the Calendar starts on (Monday by default)
- Choose the Start our for your work day
- Choose the Stop hour
- Choose if you want a 5 day work week
- Choose to open the Calendar showing everyone's schedule rather just your own
- Choose to display completed items or not
5. In the Custom Fields tab you can create custom fields to be filled out when creating new events. Select the ‘New Field’ button to create a new one.
6. The final pane refers to exporting your Calendar to another client. You may choose specific schedules, and there are instructions for Google calendar and Microsoft Outlook.