Overview: Groups and Regions allow you to have Contacts and Companies categorised. Clicking on a Group or Region will display all of the associated Companies and Contacts for that Group.
1. Click on the 'Contacts' module.
2. Click on the '+' button to add the new group.
3. Click on the 'Group' or ‘Region’ button. For this example we will be adding a new Group
4. You'll now be presented with a screen that will allow for the new Group's details to be added.
- The 'Name' field is where you specify the name of the Group, which will be used to identify the Group from menus, drop down lists, etc.
- The 'Owner' field indicates who is able to see the Group, and make edits.
- Ticking the 'Favourite' checkbox will result in the Group being pinned to the left hand menu whenever viewing the 'Contacts' module.
- The 'Map Colour' refers to the colour that people assigned to this group will display as when looking at the Map from within Contacts.
5. Click on the ‘tick’ to save the Group when you are finished.