This how to is outlining one extra step that needs to be done.
1. Create the user as you normally would in any basic database following the request of the customer.
2. Once the user has been added with all details, go to the hamburger icon and click Ky Admin.
3. Now select the Shortcuts Logins
4. The user will appear in this view (their contact is pushed), all you have to do is find the name of the user and then click on their name.
5. There will be a pop up tab that will allow you to config the account shortcut login. Please follow the standard password for all accounts as seen below
6. The role will be the same as the one you set for their account. Once that is saved they will now have a login for the shortcuts. DONESKII