If you've got a user created in the wrong database, we may request that you sign in and reset your email on that account so that we can recreate your account under the correct database.
To do so, please see the steps below:
- If you can't access your account, you'll need to reset your password so that you can login to make the changes. You can do this by accessing the login page and selecting "Forgot Password?" like so:
- You should then be asked for your email and to perform a reCAPTCHA security check, provide/complete both of these and then click "RESET PASSWORD".
- Find the following email and click the link to complete your password reset:
- Sign into your account with your new password
- Access your account through the button in the top-right corner:
- Under the edit pencil, select Edit User:
- Change the email field to a random example like firstname.lastname@example.org and advise once done.
- We can then create your user under the correct database.